Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Package delivery day

I came home from painting furniture at my son's high school and had 4 packages in the door! Two for my oldest son and 2 for me. One was the notecard order--shown above--that I had made for a customer from Art in the Park. I took the letter photograph of the L with tulips, and used it as a border and I think it turned out really cute. Looks kind of like a garden.

My other package was my business cards--yay!--because I had run out of them at my last show. Didn't plan very well ahead.... And just a minute ago UPS rang my doorbell and left another package--a large bottle of Diamond Glaze. If you don't know what that is, it makes a crsytal clear raised finish on top of anything you want...I use it on ornaments. And it is almost as valuable as diamonds and rather hard to find around town.

So now I can work on my new ornaments. I'll try to take some pictures and post them later. I'm coming up with new Christmas words to use and my favorite new ones are HO HO HO and WISH.....

2 comments:

Jan and Adonna said...

I'm so proud of you, Kathy! I, too, have started back up the blogging thing...we'll see who can keep it up the longest!! ha

Jan and Adonna said...

actually it is Adonna who said that!