Thursday, October 22, 2009

Artstravaganza


Time to finish up all the odds and ends today before the show this weekend. Tomorrow I need to be packed and ready to set up. I am in the tent this year and am not sure how I will set up my booth, so it may take awhile. The last day before a show is always a little stressful, hoping you remember to do and pack everything you need. Of course, for me it is a minor concern, I suppose, since I am only 10 minutes away! Can't imagine traveling for this. The thought of that just wears me out. Am I getting old?

Another concern is that the postcard, provided by BOMH, does not even say the location on the front of the card, and I've had people confused as to where it is! I hope that the customers find us!!! For any St. Louisans, it is at the St. Louis Artists' Guild in Oak Knoll Park. Hope to see you there---although not between the hours of 6 to 9 Friday night, when I'll be at an anniversary party and my son will be selling for me (hopefully!).

No comments: