Friday, October 30, 2009

Inspirational


I really worked like crazy yesterday! It felt so good to do some creative work, instead of just printing and assembling like I've been doing for my shows. These are 2 more pages of Alex's book. I want to give him sayings that will help in the hard times when we are apart. I'm a little late on this--I did one for my older son when he went away to college. Alex is a junior now, but I guess better late than never.

As you can see, the pages are not at all the same. Just the size and the fact that I am combining lettering and text. It goes alot faster that way! Especially since I have files on my computer of background painted paper that I've done in the past. I did 7 pages yesterday and the Albert Camus one this morning. It is pouring rain outside and has been since yesterday morning so this is a good activity for me! Although I do have a few small jobs I could be working on.....

No comments: