Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

I think I have all of the pages designed for Alex's book. Now I have to make a cover, and then print and assemble. I hope it works! I've done this pretty quickly and am amazed how easily it came together once I got started. And isn't that just the way it works! Sometimes getting started is the hardest part. I hope he likes it!

So, today is Halloween, and only having a 16 year old at home it could be a non-event here. But our block party is today so it might be a good time--although pretty darn cold out! I did make a tiger costume out of a gold shirt yesterday, though. I hope to get a picture of Evan in costume before the party, but that is always a battle! He's going as Hobbes, of Calvin and Hobbes. Still has to find some hair paint.

No comments: