Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Getting back into blogging and writing...



Okay, I have got to get back into blogging. How does everyone do it? I can't seem to find enough time in a day to do my work--especially this time of year with fall shows. I don't know how I'm supposed to keep up with etsy, and blogging and now facebook! I know it's good exposure and should link and all, but obviously I'm lacking motivation or energy! My brother would say its because I don't drink coffee!

But today I got a convo from a lady in St. Louis, my hometown, who has a blog called http://dandygiveaway.blogspot.com. She is working up to a month or more of giveaways and she asked if I want to be featured. It will just cost a couple of donations so I think it may be worth it. She has so much energy, writes everyday featuring different on-line shops. And she inspired me to get back to it. Of course, she has an 18 month old so she's alot younger than I am!

I am working with my Sign Language letters for upcoming shows, but did take a break to take a 2 day workshop with Laurie Doctor entitled The Poetry of Handwriting. The photos above are of a small book we created in that time. Will get more of my commercial work up soon. There's always etsy to check out if you just can't wait.

No comments: