Saturday, October 10, 2009

Letter frames

This is another example of my letter frames and how they can be used ---above a door jamb is the simplest because they are the perfect size and weight. They do need to be attached to the wall though because these fell whenever the air vent went on! I use 3M command strips and they work great.

I offered these letter frames for the first time at Art in the Park. I had inventory of 4 different frame styles with coordinating letters in them--already printed and attached to foamcore. I sold about 40 of them and was happy that people actually understood the concept and thought it was cool. And I took only a few to a high school night and sold those too! I know they sell because they are reasonable. But I also think they are cool looking--including the frame already with the letter. My tag line on the sign I used says: Fun framed photographic letters light enough to go anywhere.

No comments: