Friday, August 8, 2008

Georgia O'Keefe look?


I know that this looks like the same photo as before, but if you look just above the Francis Park words, you can see an insect's wings..... I used this version for the cover of the Art in the Park program cover. I was going to wait til after my vacation (coming up soon--yeah!) to do the cover design, but decided to run out yesterday and take some photos cause the weather was gorgeous--finally! When I took these pics I was too excited to wait and the fair committee is equally excited with the results. They said it looks like a Georgia O'Keefe! But my husband wants me to say that he made the same comment first!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I love the wings and the color. Congrats!

Kerri

lettergirl said...

That is the actual color of the inside of a blue lily. No alteration done on the mac!