Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Artstravaganza



Since I became a juried member of the Best of Missouri hands this past June, I am now eligble to be in the Artravaganza show, October 24-26, at the St. Louis Artists Guild. Just got an e-mail that I will be on the second floor. Wanted to be on the first, but I guess since I am a newbie, I am relegated to the second.... But on the list, I did see names of some ladies that I have met before so that will be nice to see them again. One is a jeweler that I met at a VERY slow show last fall and she is one of the people who talked to me about BOMH! Her name is Mary Barge Hoar and her beautiful jewelry can be seen on her website at www.charming-designs.com You can also see her featured artist page at BOMH. The other is a lady that I have talked to at shows many times in the past and I love her hand-made snowmen! I try to buy one every year that I see her booth, but sometimes it is hard to buy just one! Her name is Gail Kelley, and if you've seen her snowmen I guarantee you love them! Her work can be seen on the Best of Missouri hands featured artist page.

So I am not going to whine that I am on the second floor! I am just going to pray that there is a great crowd and they don't forget to look up!

No comments: