Monday, March 10, 2008

Say Goodnight, Gracie





Gracie turned two! I went to my niece's birthday party yesterday. She is mesmerizing. She seems to have some sort of power over us all. We just sit and watch everything she does and says. And she talks all the time! She's so polite, she cracks us up--always saying "excuse me", "thank you" and "you're welcome".... And talk about cute! The letters for GRACIE have been altered in their colors from the original photographs, but this is where they are from: G is from the plaque in the walkway at MOBOT R is from a Marc Chagall painting at SLAM A is from a Pablo Picasso painting at SLAM (not altered) C is from architecture in Sedona Arizona (orig. orange ) I is from architecture in KC and E is from the trellis at MOBOT And Gracie is from my brother-in-law and sister-in-law----their third child....
If you tell her to "Say Goodnight, Gracie", just like Gracie Allen, she will automatically repeat "Goodnight, Gracie". If you want to see your name in letters from the Sign Language Collection, you can comment in my blog and I will post it for you right here....

No comments: