Monday, March 10, 2014

Year of Giving #34

I guess the Year of Giving is going okay. I probably haven't given away as many pieces of art as I did last year..so far about half of those I made. But I have raised over $115 for the St. Vincent de Paul Society, due to the generosity of some of the recipients. There are a few who have received them and not donated, but I am just going to let that go. Maybe one day they will remember and just give on their own:)

I'm working on a new product to sell using my Sign Language letters. They are small ornaments but I think they wouldn't necessarily have to be for Christmas. I might call them "State streets" because they will have the 2 letter code for the state on the front and a small city map on the back...where you could get your address showing on the map. Might be one of those things, though, that people won't want to take the time to order, so at least for St. Louis, I will do areas of the city to sell at my shows. I'm kind of excited about them, but still working things out:)

No comments: