Friday, February 15, 2013

Year of Inspiration 12-15

                     Artwork #12

                      Artwork #13

                 Artwork #14

                         Artwork15

I've been out of town and only posting on Facebook, but I have been doing my daily art! So far, all but one piece has been claimed... by Joyce, Patty, Anne and Mary.....the one in the posting before this is still sitting here...That's okay. I can save it for when I am on an ACTS retreat and give it to someone then. Don't know if it was the bible verse or the gold lettering that made it an orphan:(  Whoops! I seem to have accidentally deleted the previous post and inserted this one in Friday's date! How did that happen?!

I'm wondering if I will be able to give away all of these mini art pieces. I hope that people will tell friends or have me send them to friends and family who could use a bit of inspiration..

#14 is available in notecards

No comments: