Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Year of Inspiration 3

Day 2,  Artwork #3

I posted my first 2 pieces on Facebook yesterday and got quite the unexpected response! I have 7 people who now want one! I need to think of something to call these small pieces of inspirational art.....hmmm. I'll get on that soon. But for now, I am kind of excited about this. Well, I was actually excited yesterday before I even posted....

These friends who say they want a piece... do I worry that what they get, sight unseen, might not be what they wanted? Or do I trust that God will guide me to choose just the inspiration they need when I send it to them? I think I will have to do the latter. Although, I think I would much prefer that they find one they like and ask for it specifically. I guess I should just accept their trust in me that whatever I send (and God provides) will be good for them. The piece posted today will go to my friend Barb.

No comments: