Monday, November 15, 2010

Certifcate heading to Rome


This is a certificate that I finished last week. I don't do many of these anymore, but I got a call from the Archdiocese and felt I should say yes.... They needed me to design and letter this certificate to be given from the Archbishop of St. Louis (Robert Carlson) to Cardinal Raymond Burke (who used to be our Archbishop). And the cool thing is that it is going to be presented in Rome this weekend. I was pretty nervous, and I knew it wouldn't be perfect, but I did pray each time I sat down to letter and I didn't totally mess it up, so that must count for something! They were actually very happy with it.

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi lettergirl, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!