Monday, September 20, 2010

100 sales on etsy

I finally had my 100 th sale on my Sign Language Collection shop! It's taken almost 2 1/2 years! I guess I am a slow learner....I know that I should list multiple items everyday, and I have good intentions, but then life takes over. Like this morning we found that our bikes had been stolen out of our garage..so I called the police and then had to go to the bike shop to get a copy of the serial numbers for the report. (That was very helpful of them.) But it all takes time, along with working on orders and other jobs, here it is 4:00 and I only relisted one sold item and renewed an expired one!

Last Friday I did spend quite a bit of time trying to list things that had never been listed before, and the item in the picture is one of those new pieces. Well, it's new to etsy...truth be told I've had the photo sitting on my desktop for ages! See what I mean? Anyway, you can personalize this by ordering any name or word in a stand like this, because obviously you wouldn't want my name!

No comments: