Thursday, November 12, 2009

New York letters


While in New York, I was looking for letters....and then I got a call from a St. Louis customer who wanted to order the above name frame for her kids who live in New York City! I normally do my name frames in color, but she requested black & white. So....I made sure that I got New York letters for her order, and decided I may as well try to find the whole alphabet. Drove Don and Alex crazy, I think, but I had fun! So the letters above are from:

G is from a bridge in Central Park;
A is from an exhibit at the Metroplitan Museum of Art;
R is graffiti at a subway stop;
F is a building near the Hudson River;
I is from a railing in Central Park;
E is from a building on Broadway;
L is from an elevator at High Line Park;
D is from a bridge viewed from High Line Park.

No comments: