Monday, November 30, 2009

my etsy day


Yesterday was a fun day. I was listing items on etsy and getting sales as I did! That has never happened to me before. I've gotten sales, but never as I listed them. I have been adding ornaments a few each day and yesterday as I added 3, I got an order for one! That made me excited--at least it paid for the listing fees for all of the ornaments.... But later, I added the photo/listing above--4 personalized ornaments for $20. And I got a response right away from a woman in Canada asking if I shipped there--so that is my first international sale as well. And the thing is, she ordered 13 ornaments! Woohoo! I've always wanted to add shipping to other countries but have no idea how to figure that out for all of the different ones. So, I was glad that she convo'd me and asked. Makes me feel like I should just sit here all day listing items---I'd get more sales that way!

No comments: