Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A new step

I've taken a new step today...finally signed up for a ProPay account so that now I can take credit cards! A friend of mine in the ShowMe Etsy team gave me a link to the site (http://www.propay.com/?refid=ETSYOLCM ) so that I could get the premium package for $29.99 for the first year! This gives you the opportunity to call the credit cards in from your cell phone while at a fair! I hope that it helps sales, and that calling in the card numbers doesn't take too long... of course, that is just wishful thinking that I could possibly have people waiting in line at my art fair booth to buy my art with credit card in hand! But it should also be handy if anyone wants to buy something from my website via internet without using PayPal. I'm kind of excited and would love to try it out before the first art fair....anyone?

No comments: