Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall shows

Click on the postcard for a larger version that you can actually read!

Had a great show yesterday at Art in the Park. The weather couldn't have been nicer--sunny and 80! Saw all kinds of people that I knew, was busy all day and had great sales! But I have to get better at this blogging thing because I should have taken a picture of the fair--set in our park around a lily pond with tall beautiful shade trees. I would love to have been able to show you the setting--but I didn't think ahead. Took my camera, but didn't take it out. Guess I was too busy to look for other things to do! Which is a good thing. And I already got 2 more orders this morning. Yay!

So my next show is a ShowMeEtsy team show at SqWires Restaurant in Lafayette Square in St. Louis. The postcard is posted above, and was designed by fellow etsian Haley Ping. It is also listed in the column at right. I hope that we have a good showing--if you are in St. Louis come on by!

No comments: