Saturday, April 19, 2008

Your Name Here

If you comment on my blog, I will post your name in these "Sign Language Letters". And if you like that, you can visit my website at www.kathyorf.com to find tons of personalized gifts to order for weddings, and babies and special occasions... But for now, I will tell you where these letters all came from! Y is from a Kansas City lantern...O is the Chinese Symbol for Heaven and Earth at SLAM (St. Louis Art Museum)...U is, of course, the Arch upside down...R is from a City Museum mosaic(also in St. Louis)...N is a Tiffany railing at SLAM...A is from a Pablo Picasso painting at SLAM...M is from a Vlastislav Hofman vase at SLAM...E is from a Monet painting at SLAM...H is a railing in Webster Groves, MO...E is from a City Museum railing...R is a letter laying on the floor of a closed shop in Maplewood, MO...E is from a parking garage in Country Club Plaza, Kansas City. I hope you enjoy hearing where these letters are from. I would love to hear from you!

No comments: