Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pay it Forward Project #6 & 7


I am calling this the Pay It Forward Project for year 3 and here’s what I envision…you may request a saying for me to letter in my morning ritual…it can be something I’ve used before or entirely new. I will make a list and work from that, or work from Pinterest if I have no requests. If I do letter your requested saying, I will post it on FB, tag you, and mail you the original. Then I would request that you pay it forward somehow and, hopefully, comment on that day’s post what action you took.

Mother Teresa said, “Good works are links that form a chain of love”, and  “We can do no great things, only small things with great love”….so remember, it doesn’t have to be a grand act to pay it forward, a small random act of kindness will do:)

So let me know if you have a saying you want lettered!

No comments: