Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Year of Giving #1--AVAILABLE ON ETSY

Okay! I am beginning year 2 of this 365 project that I have come to love...become addicted to, whatever you want to call it! I am shifting focus just a bit. Not as many faith related sayings, but motivational, still inspirational, and hopefully something to make you smile occasionally. The big difference this year, is that I am collecting donations for the artwork. And any that aren't requested right away, will be posted on my 5DollarMarket etsy site...see MY ETSY SHOP...to the right of this. If you click on the thumbnail that interests you, it will take you directly to that page:)

To start with, I am collecting for the St. Vincent de Paul Society at our church..an organization that helps the poor in our parish. My dad volunteered with them at his home parish and it just seemed fitting. He was born and died in February, and I thought it would honor him in some small way. For those who might like a more worldwide charity, I am also collecting for the American Cancer Society because my mom died of breast cancer (also born in February....today actually). So anyone interested, can contact me, and I can tell you how to send me your donation ($5, or whatever you choose...less or more), and I will send you the art.

No comments: