Monday, March 25, 2013

Year of Inspiration 48 & 49


Artwork 48 and 49

Guess I forgot to post yesterday's (top). So here are the latest 2....Thinking about offering prints of these on my Five Dollar Market etsy site...where everything is $5. The originals have been given out for free...but I thought there may be alot of people who aren't a friend on Facebook or see my blog who may be interested in them. I know it sounds kind of backwards, but a few of the pieces garnered a lot of interest, so they may sell. It may take a week or so to get around to that, what with Easter coming up. I am, however, snowbound today..we got at least 10 inches of snow yesterday. It is such a joy to see! And although the roads etc are not bad, I prefer to see it from inside my warm house...unless I venture out to take photos:)

Top image available as notecards

No comments: