Tuesday, November 11, 2008

David Kauffman concert and workshop

This weekend, I was supposed to go to visit a friend but our trip got cancelled. The one thing that makes it a little better is that now I can go to the David Kauffman concert at a church near our home on Friday night. And then the next day, I am going to a journal workshop that he is leading. I really love his Christian music, ever since going on an ACTS retreat a year ago. And last June, I was on team for a retreat, and David wrote our theme song, titled Do Not Be Afraid. I love that theme....and I am trying to live that more each day. The artwork above contains all of the words to that song, and I sent it to David Kauffman last summer, as well as gave it to all of the retreatants. I think he liked it, he did respond with an e-mail, but I hope to talk to him more this weekend.

No comments: