Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy 50th



I can't believe it has been 7 weeks since I made an entry here! I have been so busy getting ready for my in-laws 50th anniversary party that all else fell by the wayside--including my etsy shop (www.kathyorf.etsy.com) I also went on a retreat since then but more on that next time. I hope I am back to staying connected now....

My in-laws are Don & Judy. They are great people and we had a great weekend! It was just party, party, party for 3 days....

The letters in their names (shown above) are as follows:

D
is from City Museum O is the symbol for Heaven and Earth at the STL Art Museum (SLAM) N is a Tiffany railing at SLAM & J is from MOBOT U is from a church in Maplewood, MO D is the roof at MOBOT Y is from Country Club Plaza in KC

If you want to see more of my Sign Language letters visit my website at www.kathyorf.com
You can also post a comment on my blog and I will post your name in letters!

No comments: